An Academic Programme is the best way to absorb a new culture and language, We offer placement in a wide range of schools throughout Ireland, all of which are registered with and inspected by Ireland’s Department of Education and Science.
Schools in Ireland are either private or state schools, day or boarding schools, single-sex or mixed. Schools are managed by secular staff and others by religious orders. We can help you to choose the school that best suits your needs. You can complete a recognised Academic Education programme. If you are thinking of studying in Ireland and wish to receive additional information, please contact us:
We will arrange everything for you on acceptance of your application form.
- We will advise you of the best school to suit your needs;
- We will offer you a choice of the best Boarding schools, or day schools;
- We have a unique range of accommodation choices including luxury residences, host families as well as boarding accommodation for males and females
- Ages catered for includes 12 to 19 years and we often place students for a single term but the full year is the main programme
- We are dedicated to the placement of students from around the world to Secondary Schools and Private Third Level Colleges in Ireland, offering a total package for students wishing to improve their English or learn English in Ireland. Level of English.The minimum level of English required for the High School Programme is Intermediate (equivalent to Cambridge First Certificate,TOEFL 450, or IELTS 4.5). Extra English classes can be arranged during the school year.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org